Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help wireless push button switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

April May

Hi. We're designing an automatic pop-up and collapsible tent as part of our design project. We need help on how to create a push button that will trigger the tent to automatically pop-up/collapse. We are still thinking on its structure but as of now, we really need help on the switch. Scenario: Let's say I'm 3 meters away from the tent. Once I press the push button, the tent must pop-up. We need ideas. Help. Thanks in advance.

I can help in wireless switch using cheap and nice Module.
HT12E/D with R oscillator of 1.1Mhohm and 51Kohm and 355Mhz/435Mhz module.

The HT12ENCODER SEND the parallel data from switch to wireless module in serial data and that serial data received from module to HT12D which break into serial into parallel like this.
Google

Thanks for your ideas. Is this project good? Regarding its feasibility, do you think its possible? Thank you. We just have 4 months to construct it and hopefully everything will work out.

How about pulling apart a rc mini racer thingy, you get a dc motor you can start/stop remotely.

I've made short range remote controls from cheap ZIPZAP RC cars: **broken link removed**

Ken

I like it when folk do stuff with cheap repurposed devices.

I have a sub that I wanted to do this with, but I ended up keeping it.

I have the 4 channel version of the latter, it works well, range is well over 100 m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back