Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!!!!!!!-Want to create digital electronics project

What would u suggest?

• 1) Create digital electronics project

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)Create entirely software oriented project

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspsrk

Hi Friends,
I am Priya. I want to create an electronics project for Kishore Vaigyanic Protsahan Yojna(KVPY). All info about project is given on site
**broken link removed**
Anyone who wants to help me pls mail me on the id:
aspsrk@yahoo.co.in
Any new topic, something innovative, or something which is already in existence we have to make it cheaper or economical. I am trying to do some work in Digital design or related areas. Multidisciplinary projects will be given more weightage. Thats why I am trying to use software to support my project as well. So pls offer some help if u can. I will be very thankful to u. Mail me on the above address if u get any useful info. Deadline of submitting the project is 1st October2004.
Urs thankfully,
Priya :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back