Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help w/ propeller clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

euanne

am, good day everyone! I'm a newbie here. . .

I wanted to ask about the project I found over the net. I think some of you may have encounter this site **broken link removed**

we are trying to build this propeller clock, but then in the diagram there is this "berg connector" which we are not familiar with . . .

Am, I wanted to ask if it is ok if we do not use berg connetor and instead use directly a connecting wire (jumper)...

thanks for dropping by, hope someone could help us here. . .

The answer to your question is on the page you posted a link for... It's just a standard PC header style connector .025 square pins on .1 inch centers. You can replace it with any style header of PCB connector you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back