Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! Transmitter and a reciver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

cachorrito

:?:
I need to building a transmitter and reciver circuit!
which turn on a light if both of the objects are separated
at a certain distance like 50fts or so.
I need to design the diagram of such a circuit. or similar!

Please I need you help!
Is very important this project for my school!

Thank you!

I checked!

But I am Lucking for a wireless transmitter and reciver circuite
to turn on a light or beep if both of the objects are separated!

For example if I put the receiver on an "R/F Helicopter" if it is
at a certain distance like 50fts or more the transmitter and receiver will beep or flashing a light!

:arrow: -))))) :idea: Bep Bep Bep
. > 50fts

I don't think you are understanding the problem because with one transmitter and one receiver, it is not possible to know the distance. If there are two transmitters and two receivers, one being light and the other sound, then the transit time of the light is short enuf to neglect and the transit time of the sound can be measured. Alternativly, a reflector at a known position could be used to triangulate the receiver position.

This is true!

I want to have one transmitter and one reciver!
and just one "the receiver" will be Flashing the Light and beep!

Some body has idea to how can I create this circuit!

Thank you very much!

:arrow: -))) :idea: Bep! Bep!

which turn on a light if both of the objects are separated
at a certain distance like 50fts or so.

the only way you could do this would to have a seperate circuit which somehow calculated the direction and speed and then activated a circuit when it was at around 50m

but just by using one transmitter and one reciever i too cannot see how this is possible unless the transmitter was calibrated to only work up to a perimeter of 50m ...but somehow i dont think that would work :p

Some budy can Help me!

It is possible!

https://www.tbotech.com/child-guard.htm

The child monitor signal is adjustable - from a distance of 6 to 30 feet, so when the child goes beyond the set distance, the adult's receiver starts to beep, letting them know that the child is starting to wander off.

Some body can help me? :wink:

:arrow: ->>> :idea:

Re: Some budy can Help me!

cachorrito said:
It is possible!

https://www.tbotech.com/child-guard.htm

The child monitor signal is adjustable - from a distance of 6 to 30 feet, so when the child goes beyond the set distance, the adult's receiver starts to beep, letting them know that the child is starting to wander off.

Some body can help me? :wink:

As far as I'm aware, these systems simply rely on a low power transmitter and a receiver - when the transmitter is too far away and the receiver loses reception it triggers an alarm. However, this isn't likely to have any degree of accuracy, and people walking between the transmitter and receiver are probably going to trigger the alarm as well.

Try getting a simple UHF data transmitter/receiver set, these are cheaply available - then experiment with aerial sizes (or try none on the receiver at all).

About the UHF data transmiter!

Thank you Nigel Goodwin!

Do you have any Idea of the Circuit diagram of the UHF data transmiter?

:(

Re: About the UHF data transmiter!

cachorrito said:
Thank you Nigel Goodwin!

Do you have any Idea of the Circuit diagram of the UHF data transmiter?

:(

Some of the datasheets include the circuits, but UHF circuits are very difficult to build - if you have to ask for a circuit, there's probably no way you could build one!. The modules are fairly cheap, MicroChip even do a PIC with an internal transmitter, just buy some modules to experiment with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back