Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to program ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

i am new to this field. I have interest to know about robotics. For analysis and to improve my skill i need programs which is used in microcontroller to control robot. I know C, ASM.

thanks.

Your question is so vague as to be unanswerable unless you want more information that you can possibly ever process in your life, in which case... use Google.
Let me google that for you

Use a PIC microcontroller 16 or 18 series. Buy a Pickit 2 programmer, download MPLab 8.40 IDE, use the C18 lite version 3.34 compiler if you are going to write in C. Use the mpasm suite if you use assembly (that comes packaged with MPLab).

haha Sceadwian, i like your little google macro by the way. did u make that? -I could tell your sarcasm is from Rochester haha (i went to school there)

I can't take credit for that Google macro, another user introduced me to it, not sure who it was though it was a ways back the first time I saw it.
Go to lmgtfy.com and type in the search phrase on the screen and it'll generate a link you can copy that will fist show the animation and then link you over to the actual Google search.

thank you! i have keil software and atmel 89c51 controller. i have knowledge to program.
what i need is some of sample program in 'C' to know the logic how robots can be controlled. To control left/right movements, some other actions how caried out by programs?

thanks...

hmm, I do have sample code tailored to the PICs, with explanation on their different ports and SFR's, etc. -I assume you want that kind of thing for your AVR? If thats the case, I would point you to AVRfreaks.net, if anyone has the answers, they would.

hmm, I do have sample code tailored to the PICs, with explanation on their different ports and SFR's, etc. -I assume you want that kind of thing for your AVR? If thats the case, I would point you to AVRfreaks.net, if anyone has the answers, they would.

exactly your right. I need that kind of programs.
any way thanks for your considerations and time!

it's very useful to me! thank you !

i'm starter too...
usually, a newbie started with build a line follower robot...
here my first line follower project:
**broken link removed**

and my second project refer to this tutorial:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back