Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help To Identify SMD IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmn_tech

Hi once again I am hoping for some help.

In my other thread I was asking for help to obtain a BM2576 type switching regulator from a LCD TV I have a PCB removed from another set with the following chip on board.

To make things simpler I enclose a Drawing of the chip. The chip is the same size and shape as the SMD BM2576 shown on the datasheet included with my other post.

I know this means nothing I just thought you might like something for comparison.

Thanking you again.

Attachments

• SMD_Chip.JPG
    SMD_Chip.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Thanks for your reply Hotwaterwizard.

I have the Datasheet for the BM2576. However I don't know if this is an Equivalent or a completely different chip, as it is in the PSU section of a PCB from an unidentified LCD TV.

Ok if you need more help, Lets see if we can find a schematic of this LCD TV .
What is the Manufacture, Model number, and Serial Number?

Hi the TV is a Technosonic LCD5015

I have no diagram but I have found that there is a 4v square wave at the output of the BM2576 (I have now found out that this is also a LM2576 thanks to other forum members)

However without the diagram I am not sure if the square wave is coming from the chip or is being superimposed on the 5v line from elseware.

The set shows a picture for about 1 - 2 seconds then the picture dies The sound is not affected. There is a 5v feed to the backlight inverter board and this dies at the same time as the picture. This 5v supply is very noisy though not with a square wave.

Thanks again for your interest.

I take it that you had as much luck as me in finding a schematic for this set.:p

No luck at all.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back