Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to find a seven segment Caller ID project

Status
Not open for further replies.
note an informative details..
You want everything!!! I googled "pic chip caller Line Identification" and had many hits... None with seven segment LED... You'll have to do something on your own!!

You want everything!!! I googled "pic chip caller Line Identification" and had many hits... None with seven segment LED... You'll have to do something on your own!!

Hello Sir,

I Think I can do.. But I want your Pray with me, only.....

Thank you for the advice...

I just built one with a mc145447 and an LCD. It would be very simple to change it over to 7-segment display, but WHY?!? You'd lose more than half of your information!

I just built one with a mc145447 and an LCD. It would be very simple to change it over to 7-segment display, but WHY?!? You'd lose more than half of your information!

Can I get the circuit and code for your Model? Its very big help for me..

Thank you.

What you mean... I can pay you ..... or what else you want...Information about my needs?

1) You didn't answer my initial question.
2) Do you think that little of your own abilities?
3) Have you even TRIED to do anything by yourself? Did you even research the information I already gave?
4) Do you have any sense of pride? Or of shame?!
5) If you're not interested in learning anything, and you're willing to pay me (I'm not interested, thanks), then why not just go out and buy a caller ID unit?

I'm assuming that you're an adult, and that you have normal mental resources. My sincere apologies if I'm wrong.

1) You didn't answer my initial question.
2) Do you think that little of your own abilities?
3) Have you even TRIED to do anything by yourself? Did you even research the information I already gave?
4) Do you have any sense of pride? Or of shame?!
5) If you're not interested in learning anything, and you're willing to pay me (I'm not interested, thanks), then why not just go out and buy a caller ID unit?

I'm assuming that you're an adult, and that you have normal mental resources. My sincere apologies if I'm wrong.

You are correct, But if you do dont know me and what I do for the caller ID with LED.

1. This is a forum and everyone can ask for a help. sometimes, someone can help, SOMETIMES.... and I just ask for a 7 segment Caller ID Project. You said you do it. That I aks for your help.

2. I know my abilities, that I ask for a help.

3. How did you know that I dont try nothing to do myself ? I cant express that what already I do...

4. I dont have shame to ask for a help, if I dont know anything about programming. Thats not my field.

5. If you have any link for a 7 Segment Caller ID unit for sale in any site ? If yes, First you give me the link. I dont want your project. If your designe is working good, I am willing to pay you. I never want your project as FREE....

You are always correct that I am an adult in the field of Electronics. Please check this link for Details.

This is not only the project I already made. Hundreds of project.

Anyway thank you for your Attension in my post...

That's the whole point -- you're not asking for "help," you're asking someone to do the whole thing for you.
As for the rest of my questions; they still remain unanswered. This makes me suspect exactly how you completed your other projects.

If you had bothered to do even the slightest bit of research, you'd have seen complete application circuits on any number of datasheets, including that for the chip I mentioned.

Good luck.

That's the whole point -- you're not asking for "help," you're asking someone to do the whole thing for you

I think you dont see my first Post..

Hi all,

Can you someone "Help me to find" a 10 Digit seven segment Caller ID project with all relevent files?

Thank you

Is not the way to ask for a help?

Anyway I dont like to post no more replys reguarding this post....

Anyway, Thank you for your Findings about me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back