Help to code

Status
Not open for further replies.

byaruhanga

am trying to write a 16Bit application to capture still color images using a home video digitizer interface.But hell!! I dont know how to start! is there one that is already done or can someoe help me write my own

byaruhanga said:
am trying to write a 16Bit application to capture still color images using a home video digitizer interface.But hell!! I dont know how to start! is there one that is already done or can someoe help me write my own

You don't provide anywhere near enough information - for a start what computer are you using?, what processor?, what operating system?. Then after that, what digitizer are you using?, what software does it come with? - you will almost certainly need a driver of some kind, and probably an SDK (Software Developers Kit). Next, you don't mention what language you are wanting to use - obviously this tends to be fairly crucial!.

Presuming you are running under Windows, you may be able to download code for various languages - Windows provides a standard interface for digitizers - I've played slightly using Delphi, where you can download demo components and programs.

It's possible that this all works only under 32 bit Windows, assuming your 16 bit requirement is needed? - you may have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…