Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to code

Status
Not open for further replies.

byaruhanga

am trying to write a 16Bit application to capture still color images using a home video digitizer interface.But hell!! I dont know how to start! is there one that is already done or can someoe help me write my own

byaruhanga said:
am trying to write a 16Bit application to capture still color images using a home video digitizer interface.But hell!! I dont know how to start! is there one that is already done or can someoe help me write my own

You don't provide anywhere near enough information - for a start what computer are you using?, what processor?, what operating system?. Then after that, what digitizer are you using?, what software does it come with? - you will almost certainly need a driver of some kind, and probably an SDK (Software Developers Kit). Next, you don't mention what language you are wanting to use - obviously this tends to be fairly crucial!.

Presuming you are running under Windows, you may be able to download code for various languages - Windows provides a standard interface for digitizers - I've played slightly using Delphi, where you can download demo components and programs.

It's possible that this all works only under 32 bit Windows, assuming your 16 bit requirement is needed? - you may have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back