Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Tektronix 466 repair advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicfatigue

Hey everyone, i am getting into electronics and have been toying with them for the last 8 months.
I have repaired 3 CRT arcade monitors thus far so by basic recapping and fault finding,

However i am alittle stumped as to where to start with this.

I brought it to learn how they work and gain some experience however i think it is broken i have taken a video of its symptoms if somone can point me in the right direction that would be fantastic, i pulled it apart to have a quick look and this thing has caps that are massive!

Last edited by a moderator:
The very first thing is get a service manual. Then inspect for damage such as leaky caps, bad grounds, rusty bolts etc.
The second will be to measure all of the power supply voltages.

Reseating edge card connectors also helps.

You can join the Yahoo group tekscopes and there's an archive group too. There is probably lots of info in the groups, photos and files section.

check here: https://bama.edebris.com/manuals/tek/466dm44/ The 465 manuals are here: www.ko4bb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back