Help required to program a PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Becker made a unique assembler and bundled it with his TK3

John didn't 'make' it, he simply bundled a shareware assembler with the TK3, rather bizarrely he'd never even heard of MPASM or the MicroChip tools at all, until I spoke to him about them. If he'd heard of MPASM he'd have used that, but by the time I spoke to him he was committed to using the non-standard assembler.

Point is.... Have you a copy for the OP!!

More to the point, have we established that TK3 is not a typo?

It seems unlikely the TS would be using such an obscure tool, particularly in light of posts #4, 22, and 24 in which he states he has a PICKit3 and has installed MPLab 8.92. Having that other assembler available might add to the confusion.

When i got my pickit2 back in 2008 i think thats right it came with a CD that had the software for it the code that ran on the low count board a old mplab 7.40 and mpasm.
I had downloaded way newer mplab. I did have the whole Cd on harddrive my kids loved CD's they did all kinds of things with them while i was working so i'd save them on a hard drive
Here a link for TK3 ftp://ftp.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/pub/PICS/ToolkitTK3/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…