Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required to program a PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Becker made a unique assembler and bundled it with his TK3

John didn't 'make' it, he simply bundled a shareware assembler with the TK3, rather bizarrely he'd never even heard of MPASM or the MicroChip tools at all, until I spoke to him about them. If he'd heard of MPASM he'd have used that, but by the time I spoke to him he was committed to using the non-standard assembler.

John didn't 'make' it, he simply bundled a shareware assembler with the TK3, rather bizarrely he'd never even heard of MPASM or the MicroChip tools at all, until I spoke to him about them. If he'd heard of MPASM he'd have used that, but by the time I spoke to him he was committed to using the non-standard assembler.
Point is.... Have you a copy for the OP!!

More to the point, have we established that TK3 is not a typo?

It seems unlikely the TS would be using such an obscure tool, particularly in light of posts #4, 22, and 24 in which he states he has a PICKit3 and has installed MPLab 8.92. Having that other assembler available might add to the confusion.

When i got my pickit2 back in 2008 i think thats right it came with a CD that had the software for it the code that ran on the low count board a old mplab 7.40 and mpasm.
I had downloaded way newer mplab. I did have the whole Cd on harddrive my kids loved CD's they did all kinds of things with them while i was working so i'd save them on a hard drive
Here a link for TK3 ftp://ftp.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/pub/PICS/ToolkitTK3/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back