Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help quickly plz "4 smart people"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fa6oomeh90

plz i want to draw this operation using circuit maker but i need it quickly as much as u can
using 4 bit adder and 4 bit subtactor
F=2(A+b)+(C-D)
but please be fast thanks

Why only 4 smart people? Why not 3 or 5 or 10 smart people?

Torben

Why only 4 smart people? Why not 3 or 5 or 10 smart people?
Torben
Well, you see there are also 4 adders so you need 4 people to be bit. And once bit, it doesn't matter how smart they were anyway. :D

Cell phone text speak... 4 (for) smart people.:(

Er. . .yes, I know. I was being sarcastic. As in "Why are you using text speak when, having read the stickies (you DID read the stickies, right?), you know that text speak is not allowed here?"

I can't believe I had to explain that.

Torben

Last edited:
Well, you see there are also 4 adders so you need 4 people to be bit. And once bit, it doesn't matter how smart they were anyway. :D

Once bitten, twice shy.

It's left as an exercise for the reader to figure out how shy one is after being bitten four times. :)

Torben

Last edited:

So your saying 1 person per bit, won't that make 16 people, or would that be one person standing in the 4 bit position? I hope Torben is constructing the algorithm to figure out exactly just how many people we need. :)

Last edited:
So your saying 1 person per bit, won't that make 16 people, or would that be one person standing in the 4 bit position? I hope Torben is constructing the algorithm to figure out exactly just how many people we need. :)

I've always been curious, just how many people DO we need?:D

I want to apologize for the tone of my reply to MicroTexan earlier in this thread. The second paragraph especially. It wasn't necessary for me to be rude to MicroTexan.

So MicroTexan, I'm sorry. Thanks for the explanation, even though I did know that it was text speak. My original sarcastic comment was not clear enough to make that understood.

Torben

Last edited:
I want to apologize for the tone of my reply to MicroTexan earlier in this thread. The second paragraph especially. It wasn't necessary for me to be rude to MicroTexan.

So MicroTexan, I'm sorry. Thanks for the explanation, even though I did know that it was text speak. My original sarcastic comment was not clear enough to make that understood.

Torben

Actually I understood your comment on the very first reading. You need not to be much clear. I know the members who don't like sms language and spelling related problems here. So it's expected and makes it clear easily.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back