Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Please, how to understand and identify a TO-92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Snake

Help Please
Hi all, can someone help me identify a TO-92 the writing on it is, photo attached
wf440i hip.jpg
ST e3
ACS1
086S
7S 748
--------------------------------
I think this might be the datasheet
https://html.alldatasheet.com/html-...ONICS/ACS1SLASH085S/1627/1/ACS1SLASH085S.html

I live in England, where might I get some? or get an equivalent TO-92
thanks in advance, Sid

I give the OP an A+ on close-up photography of the mystery part. Not to knock the OP, but it is amazing how camera technology has advanced in the years since I have been on electronics forums.

Thanks for all the help so far,
I have 2 more of these with different numbers on all are Triacs from the same appliance model number and years, One that I only have half of, can someone help with the damaged 1, please?
WF440 Number 2.jpg

This is the other one WF430 .jpg
Can these Triacs be fitted in any rotation as the gate is the center pin?
Thanks in advance for all the assistance, Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back