Help on parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngomess

Hi everybody
I am working on an electronic project and i have questions about parts this time.
I am looking for a website where i could go to look for parts pricing and specifications.
For example: PIC12C508, TBA2800, TSOP1738.
Any help that i can get will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

It would be better if you filled your location in, then you might get relevent country information?.

If I remember correctly?, the TBA2800 is (was) a really old IR preamplifier for remote control systems - I would have thought it's long obselete by now?.

However, the TSOP1738 is an IR receiver IC, and doesn't require the TBA2800, as it's self contained - it accepts IR and outputs a logic signal representing the transmitted modulation.

Both the 12C508 and the TSOP1738 (or a similar IR receiver) should be fairly easily available from major suppliers - google should find you plenty of sources.

Thanks for ur quick response

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am working on a project. I want to get a price quote on different parts in order to get an idea on how much money i will need for that project.
These are the parts:
PIC12C508, CQY99, 1N4148, BC547, 2N2222A, TSOP1758, BRM1020, BC557, CD4011, BPW41, TBA2800, CD4001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…