Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngomess

Hi everybody
I am working on an electronic project and i have questions about parts this time.
I am looking for a website where i could go to look for parts pricing and specifications.
For example: PIC12C508, TBA2800, TSOP1738.
Any help that i can get will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

ngomess said:
Hi everybody
I am working on an electronic project and i have questions about parts this time.
I am looking for a website where i could go to look for parts pricing and specifications.
For example: PIC12C508, TBA2800, TSOP1738.
Any help that i can get will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

It would be better if you filled your location in, then you might get relevent country information?.

If I remember correctly?, the TBA2800 is (was) a really old IR preamplifier for remote control systems - I would have thought it's long obselete by now?.

However, the TSOP1738 is an IR receiver IC, and doesn't require the TBA2800, as it's self contained - it accepts IR and outputs a logic signal representing the transmitted modulation.

Both the 12C508 and the TSOP1738 (or a similar IR receiver) should be fairly easily available from major suppliers - google should find you plenty of sources.

Thanks for ur quick response

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I am working on a project. I want to get a price quote on different parts in order to get an idea on how much money i will need for that project.
These are the parts:
PIC12C508, CQY99, 1N4148, BC547, 2N2222A, TSOP1758, BRM1020, BC557, CD4011, BPW41, TBA2800, CD4001.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back