Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help!!! Newby

Status
Not open for further replies.

sngskunk

I have a RC10B3 and the red wire connected to my electric engine keeps on un sodering it selve, because it is getting to hot i guess. My shock also are leaking silicon oil that i put in there. I put every thing in them right. Please any help would be nice. My car is made by Team Asociated.

Maybe you should contact them, or clean up your message. I spent a good 30 seconds reading over your first sentence that I will never get back, so please re-explain in fine detail. I am sure I am not alone when I say that I have never heard of the "RC10B3"

Steve

The RC10B3 is a RC car. He's WAY off topic for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back