Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed in the Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

njarrar

hey guys i have this project
its attached in the pdf , can anyone help me solving part A , or part B??

Attachments

• micprojects.pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 192
Sure. What do you need help with?

a circuit digram, a solution to a project A , or B
using a 8086 microprocessors , Please
if possible :D

What part are you stuck on and which part do you need help with? How far have you gotten so far?

i cant figure how to start, what to do , in project A , if i can have a circuit design then i can write the assembly code
but i cant figure the circuit design :(
am requeried to write the code for this , bs in order to do so i need a circuit design , and thats what i need help in
i didnt start, am weak when it come to hardware design, and i hope i can see this and study it more , so i can understand how it work, in project A

Figure out how keypads work, it'll be a 4x3 matrix so I'm guessing you'll be looking at 7 inputs for the keypad unless you use some sort of IC between your microprocessor and the pad, google for "keypad matrix 8086" or something
You'll have two 7 segment LEDs for digits, figure out if you have common anode or cathode components and figure out which wires control which LED in the display (very easy if you have a diode tester, otherwise simply use a battery and a resistor in series), hook these up to your output pins
Looks like you have four buttons as well, start, pause, stop, reset...if you don't know how to wire up a button, you're in trouble...

thats good , put i need to know how are we gonna connect the keypad with the possessor , what parts do u need , where the keypad must , what to connect with the microprocessor , where to connect the Led, what pins , that kind of things , it would be more clear if i can see a circuit digram, please i need help :(

To connect the LEDs, see my previous post about how to figure them out
To connect the keypad, use some wires
Connect everything to the inputs or outputs of the microprocessor, depending on what you're interfacing with. We cannot tell you which pins as you're probably going to be defining which you're using as inputs/outputs for the specific devices in your code.

Diagram:
LEDs --- Microprocessor --- Keypad/Buttons

mcs51mc said:
Are you really that old ... ... 1976 dammned :(
Old(?) -- I still don't qualify for a senior citizen discount at restaurants. I dunno at $250.00 It was pretty cheap education.

Back to topic :) :(

Where were you when the hardware interfacing was explained in class??

You can maybe buy this book: **broken link removed**
Or read the complete online tutorial, starts here: **broken link removed**
Or show us what you already did, that will result in direct answers to your specific problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back