Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed for ultrasonic water level sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenten

hi..i'm new here and i need help for my final year project..my project is about tank water level sensor using:
-ultrasonic sensor
-PIC16f877a
-LCD display
this project is to measure water in 3 level such as LOW, HALF and FULL.. the ultrasonic sensor will alarm when the water level reach the FULL range and display at LCD.i have problem about the schematic..could u guys help me provide the circuit?i'm really thankful..

You're welcome. At least make an effort on your own. There are thousands of PIC & LCD schematics out there. My Unicorn kit can be configured this way.

Try one of these Polaroid 6500 Sonar Ranging Sensor the hard thing is they use lots of power. **broken link removed**

It draws a amp or more when it sends out a signal I took it out of a camera
the Polaroid 6500 It has a Sonar Ranging Sensor in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back