Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help needed about a controlled stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJDAKROUB

hey can anyone help me please
i need the program and the ciruit drawing of a controlled stepper motor using PIC 16877A it works as follows:

1- we have a potentiometer
2-an LCD
3-A stepper motor

when the potentiometer is moved by a certain degree then the LCD screen types how many degrees and the stepper motor moves by the same degree
degree from(0 to 270 degrees)
example:
if i rolled the potentiometer by 120 degrees the screen should type 120 degrees and the motor should turn by 120 degrees if I roll back the potentiometer to 100 degrees then the motor should turn on the opposit direction back to 100 degrees thanks a lot for your help I really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back