Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need to repair my headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptw

My headsets microphone is not working. So I want to replace its mic.But I don't know what kind of mics are used in headsets.Can someone please tell me what is the suitable mic for it.

You need to replace it with a similar type, but there's no way we can guess what that might be?.

However, I would suggest it's FAR more likely to be a problem with the cable rather than the microphone at fault.

If it's a PC or game console type headset mic then it's a common capsule mic, depends on your device though, dynamic mics are not common for headsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back