Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help! Need to know where to buy these transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardwe

I have a tabletop stereo that fell from ~6ft and the left audio channel went out. I tracked it down to two broken transistors (I think that's what they are...). The image attached shows the good ones and their part numbers.

Where can I buy one each of these transistors?

Thanks for anyone's help. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and don't know much about electronics. :eek:

Attachments

• Transistor.jpg
    Transistor.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 862
The one on the right is not a transistor, it's an IC.

I don't recognise the part number on either of them. The three pined device looks even more weird and Google didn't return any results so I suppose I can't help you.

The P16NE is an N-channel 60 V MOSFET from ST Micro.

I haven't located the other part yet. It's probably some sort of transistor array for amplifying multiple audio channels, and may be a proprietary part.

It looks pretty generic, the IRF540 will be a reasonable subsitute.

Found one source for the AN7591:

**broken link removed**

Looks like they have a $50 minimum order, though. Might be worth it, if you have a bunch of other semis you want to get at the same time. This page also supplies some additional information: the part is produced by Matsu and is an AF power output IC. At least now you know it's not a proprietary.

Been out with the flu for a week+ but wanted to thank everyone for their great input. I'll be checking every lead and tracking these parts down.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back