Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need to build scrolling led dispaly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you just did..... Did you rename aa.txt to aa.c ?

If not.... right click the source folder and select " remove from project "... Select the missing item and let mplab remove it..... On the menu bar select the "NEW" button paste the code inside the new opened window, and then "save as" aa.c.... Right click the source folder (again) and add files to project.... select the new "aa.c" then recomplie...

Are you running XP? I might be able to set remote desktop to configure it for you!!

I hope your hourly rates are reflective of the amount of effort put in!

Ritesh, I think you need to be clearer with your messages. Ian has done a fantastic job of providing lots of support, messages that say "nothing happen" with no further detail aren't helpful.

edeca!! It really doesn't bother me.

What Ritesh need to do is just create a new project with project wizard....WITHOUT adding any code.... once the project is created he should just open a new document... type in the code and then save as.... I'm in the process of doing him a few screen shots showing EXACTLY how to set up a project.... He will be able to follow it and hopefully create a working model...

Find a PDF attached.... shows the complete thing.

Last edited:
Hi again,

thank a lot it is working now!!
and what is the use of these all files??

Last edited:
Most has to do with MPLAB... the LST file always made... And the main C file will always be companied with the startup.as file the workspace files are the map file etc..

All you need is the hex file or if you need to debug the cof file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back