Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need for Audio Amplifier KIA6283 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

Dear Friend,

Can you help me to say after seeing the circuit design whether my circuit design of KIA6283 Audio Amplifier is correct or not ? Please tell your views about it to rectify my error !

Thank you !

Attachments

• kia6283.jpg
    kia6283.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 6,510
We don't use Korean ICs. Ask somebody on your side of the world.

Thank you for your reply ! But as a electronics guru, you can give some lights on my circuit if you like !

Why don't you use the pcb design shown on its datasheet?

EDIT: You are using low frequency electrolytic capacitors for C6 and C7 but the datasheet says to use high frequency polyester film capacitors. So your circuit will probably oscillate at a high frequency.

Attachments

• KIA6283 pcb.PNG
    KIA6283 pcb.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 3,020
Last edited:
As my PCB is not working at all as there is no sound present. I think I have done some mistakes in designing. As I am using realPCB of Crocodile Technology software where some sort of features is unavailable so it made these mistakes as well as my ignorance about circuitry. I am habituate with realPCB but not in any other PCB software. I am self-taught in PCB design. So may I have some weakness in this matter. If you can rectify it as I will be very much happy about your generosity.

Thank you !

Last edited:
It is not clear how all your grounds get tied together.
The one error that jumped out at me was that Preamp ground (pin 6) is tied to Vcc (pin 12).

I suspect that the pcb is double-sided with one side as ground and all the connections to ground go through the pcb to the ground side.

Audioguru,

I can't understand what you are saying !
You never told us how you are connecting all the grounds on your pcb together so I guessed that you are using a double-sided pcb with the ground connections all on one side and most of the circuit that you showed on the other side.

Audioguru,

Components are on oneside of pcb and copper sided on other side of the pcb ! Ground side are on copper sided !

Audioguru,

Components are on oneside of pcb and copper sided on other side of the pcb ! Ground side are on copper sided !
Then I guessed correctly.
You should use the shematic, pcb design and thick traces used on the recommended pcb design shown on the datasheet for the amplifier ICs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back