Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_bb09

hi i have just bought a tattoo gun and i have started a tattoo on my self got half way though it and then the power went on me i have changed the fuse tryed to use my friends plug made for a tattoo gun and im still havin trouble with it there is no display to show me the voltage at all please please help

Lol. :D:D:D

yes it come from china i have replyed to them but they just keep makin excuses up ill send it bk to them and get a refund if there not goin to be sival with me i only got it yesurday

i dont no how to upload on this but its a cover up of my exs name i got half way though it and it just died what do u think it could be thats made it just turn its self off there is no sign of over heating

HAHAHAHA! That reminds me of the scene from "Born In East LA" where Cheech Marin had to "fix" a tatoo a guy had of his ex. Man, that was funny!

I'm just about the biggest advocate of DIY you'll ever find, but there are some things that just need to be left to the professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back