Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my exam questions i'm waiting your help..
Prepare for a long wait.
Nobody here will do your homework or exams for you.

JimB

Wow....
He even photo'd the exam.
I need to archive this thread.

Wow. That is sad on a lot of levels.

I've never studied EE but I would feel a little insulted to be given an exam in the format of the first image--kinda like word puzzles in childrens' magazines.

Torben

Post your answers then noa.

This A brought to you by Electro-tech online your one stop shop for electronics test answers.
Who knows could be a new source of advertising income! =)
Funny too, Google caches the posts on this site. So I probably just boosted the number of hits the site is gonna get for people actually looking for test answers =\

This A brought to you by Electro-tech online your one stop shop for electronics test answers.
Who knows could be a new source of advertising income! =)
Funny too, Google caches the posts on this site. So I probably just boosted the number of hits the site is gonna get for people actually looking for test answers =\

The new .com boom, "electronics test answers" and "cheap cheating:D"

I'd laugh but it's actually big business =\

It's an <EXAM> to test what "you" know. Since it appears to be a take-home exam, it allows "you" to look in "your" text books and class notes.

Ken

Noa, if you want us to look over your answers to this test then post the answers you have. No one is going to give you the answers. We're not here to do work for you, we WILL help you if what you really want is help not a free ride.

removed post

Last edited:
I'll help you...

Number 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are incorrect. I might give you half credit for number 3 but then again it may be completely wrong--what do you think? You also have at least five of the true/false questions wrong. You may have one or more additional wrong answers, but that will be left as an exercise for the reader. Good luck.

Last edited:
@ noa

Are you sure you read your books before answering the test? these are all basics and I'm sure you can find the answers in your text books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back