Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please with my project mpu 8086...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtine0491

please help me with this project. a 8086 based microprocessor, i don't know how to layout this one, i couldn't find some component in eagle... please help me.. thanks a lot..
i have attached the diagram..

Last edited:
The 8086 predates Eagle, and I don't think you can even buy an old 2732 eprom or a 8255 i/o chip anymore. Better make sure you can get the parts before you start producing this design.

The 8086 predates Eagle, and I don't think you can even buy an old 2732 eprom or a 8255 i/o chip anymore. Better make sure you can get the parts before you start producing this design.

You can still get the 8255, though maybe NOS (Jameco sells them - probably sell 2732 eproms, too)...

Good find, though Jameco's 8255 stock are marked "PULL" and "REFURB" - surplus.

please help me with this project. a 8086 based microprocessor, i don't know how to layout this one, i couldn't find some component in eagle... please help me.. thanks a lot..
i have attached the diagram..

You can make your own library symbols with Eagle.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back