Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me please , I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawan

I have to do a simple calculator project this calculator is doing the following operation addition subtraction multiplication and division using keypad as input and lcd as output , we must use the pic 16f877A instruction and mplab, I really need your help I have to submit it on tuesday :confused:

I'll cancel my Christmas dinner and get right on it as I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday. :rolleyes:

aw, heck. I wanted to do it. I'm sure if you wait, kchriste will do a fine job though. don't bother looking elsewhere, he's pretty good. just be patient. good things come to he who waits.

Having a meaningless thread title is usually a relatively good indicator of someone asking someone else to do their homework for them. This thread: case-in-point. It also gives more incentive to flame.

It also makes it worse if you expect people to email you answers since you can't be bothered to come back to the forum.

Last edited:
Sent already to Santa's email.
Should be in his machine by now.

Sent already to Santa's email.
Should be in his machine by now.
I think Santa will have his gift returned since the Yahoo miss-spelled Yahoo! :D
Hmmm... I'll fix it for him. Don't want the spam bots to miss out on anything:
computer-engineer319@yahoo.com

thanks alot

for those who sent thanks alot I have done it , dut you know something I was afriad that it will not work but thank God it work , I was confused I have to submit three projects this week .
HAPPY CHRISMAS FOR YOU :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back