Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me,in my thesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomeeye1

S0me0ne help me,w/ my thesis..s0mething easy t0 d0 and n0t expensive..1st i was thnking of thermal panel(i dont kn0w,if there's device like that) then put that under a mug..but the b0tt0m 0f that mug is a metal..then when im drinking a c0ffee i cn pr0duce electricity by the heat c0ming fr0m the c0ffee..pls s0me0ne help,is that 0k..0r if n0t,.2nd thing is a simple generat0r,then c0nnect it t0 the electric fan,the spinning 0f that fan will spin the generat0r..but my pr0f said it might damage the fan..but fr0m the vide0 that ive watched,the maker 0f that simple generat0r cn easily spin that generat0r,..plz s0me0ne help me w/ this..plz..

I would advise that you do some serious editing of your post , no one is going to bother reading past the first line.:rolleyes:

Drop the text speak and the '0's.

I'm worried that if I help him, I might have to work with him in the future :)
Even in this country I'm a little disturbed that 2nd year uni students can't managed to independently think up and design and complete projects that used to be done by first year Advanced Cert students.
How did I get so old and grumpy ? :D

I'm worried that if I help him, I might have to work with him in the future :)
Even in this country I'm a little disturbed that 2nd year uni students can't managed to independently think up and design and complete projects that used to be done by first year Advanced Cert students.

I think that comes from them listening to a 'guidance councilor' instead of doing some thing there interested in.

Man, that text sure is annoying isnt it?

Last edited:
And he wasted two punctuation marks and seven spaces.

Manthattextsureisannoyingisntit

Ken

At first i typed that first colored line as all text with no spaces, but i didnt want to make it more obsure than it was even with spaces and punctuation.

I didnt want to make it too hard to read, but wanted to get the point across that obscure text just makes it harder for everyone to read and thus makes it harder for good replies to come.

Although some obscure text is interesting, in a technical forum it just makes it more difficult. I hope the point gets across to the OP after reading this reply :-)

Guess how long it took to type this all out?

Last edited:
Don't worry Mr Awesomeeye1 we will write your thesis for you at no cost and you will 100% without having to lift a finger. We like all new electronics engineers to come out of traning with absolutley no idea what they are doing and claim they are worth $120,0000 per year.

The irony is that Mr Awesomeeye1 does not appear to have been back since he posted his request.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back