Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me in my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquib_thegeek

i am a mechanical engg. student. I need help in my project.

i need a circuit which can do following work
1. detect amplitude from a given source
2. i have a graph of amplitude verses one another quantity( say x factor) used in my project...
i need the device to detect the amplitude from the input device and then observing the graph displays the value of that another quantity(x factor) on a monitor and beep a sound when it goes out of a range....

pleaze help because I am a mechanical engg. and dont have much idea about it... give me suggestions, idea, cost & other details...etc...

reply to brown

Thanks for the reply Brown,

I am again explaining my project.
Infact , there is a system which produces (after various processes and modulations) a wave. The frequency of the wave is already known. I think the amplitude of the wave can be measured by any device. Suggest if you have any good suggestion about that. Now we have a known plot of graph between amplitude and one another quantity (x factor). we have to construct a device in which the graph can be input and then by using the graph the x factor can be known and can be displayed over the display unit. please give me every detail because i have a very little idea of electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back