Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in schematic diagram for line follower robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

banzaicorp

i'm doing a line follower robot project and using DC motor for the movement of the robot..
the motor driver that i use is L293D. but the problem is,i try to simulate this driver in software protheus 7 professional unfortunately its library did not have this kind of part...
can i update the library?or can i just create?...anybody can teach me how?...really need help...

You can use op-amps set up as comparators with a CdS or a Photo transistor to sense the line, it's not that hard, and just about anybody here can help you with that.

You can use op-amps set up as comparators with a CdS or a Photo transistor to sense the line, it's not that hard, and just about anybody here can help you with that.
for the comparator,i already using 74LS138 and its work...but the problem now is i dont found part for L293d in the Proteus Professional 7 for the motor driver?can i make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back