Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help identifying ic in amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

modell

hello I have a small amp it is called a songtech studio jr. it was made probably in the mid 1980's because thats when I got it with my first guitar from "santa clause" any way it just quite working a few years ago and I've been trying to learn electronics so I figured I'd try to fix it I've almost completely disassmebled it drawing a schematic as I go. My first problem is that when it first quit working a few years ago I took out all the transistors not making notes what a dumb move but I didn't know very much about circuits then and I'm still not to clever but learning it has C1815 and C1815A npn transistors and A1266 pnp transistors and I found the data sheets for these but I'm not sure of the arrangement of them in the circuit when I complete my schematic is it possible to put it on here and maybe someone could help me? My second problem is one ic cx7932 I cannot find any data sheet for it and I don't know the pin arrangement in order to substitute something else. If anyone knows anything about it I sure would appreciate it. Also if anyone has ever seen or heard of one of thes songtech amps or knows where I could find a schematic I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks alot

cx7932

CX7932 Sony Delay circuit DIP8

Found in the following Sony Models

TA-AV33 TAAV33
KV-1948R KV1948R Chassis 30P\15
AVU-270\46
KV-2649R KV2649R CHASSIS 406A SCC-406B\03
KV-2650R KV2650R CHASSIS 406A SCC-406B\03
KV-2649RX KV2649RX Chassis 30P\14
KV-2650RX KV2650RX Chassis 30P\14

https://www.prelcoparts.com/sony.pdf

Status