Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help icprog 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

cGr

hi ,,
do we need any special adjustment for 18f4550 on icprog 1.06,, or is there any other programme i can use instead of icprog

Thanks for yoru replies..My problem about ICPROG is while ı am programming 18F4550, the ICPRG gives an erro message like failed at 0000H or 0002H..With same program ı can programe the 16F877 without any problem..I am wondering that the problem is at the ICPROG or my pic,18F4550..So I want to use a different programe..
Or is there any different thing to programe 18F4550 with ICPROG?

Last edited:
Other programming software similar to icprog that you could try is:
winpic800: WinPic800 - Inicio

winpic: DL4YHF's WinPic - A PIC Programmer for Windows

They both support the jdm programmer and the 18f4550 according to their documentation - but I have not tried them with that chip so don't know if it will solve your problem.

As Gayan Soyza said, you really would be better using a microchip pickit2 programmer (or a clone) which are compatible.

Thanks but I need only a software programme..I should programe it on trying kit which has leds,lcd and 7segment display..So ı need only a programme,not a complete kit..

I solve my problem with using winpic800 according to ICPROG..
Thanks for your help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back