Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!!! I need to make a dimmer for a halogen lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtleo1

I have a big problem with a desk lamp that has a 12volt halogen lamp and a "black box" that was burnt out when an electrical storm took place. It was my uncle's lamp and the circuit is cemented in some kind of black, hard crap that I cannot get to. All the sites and places I go to have large transformers and transisters. The "black box" that I refer to has a demension of 1" x 5" x 4" and has an on/off-brightness control on it. PLEASE HELP! my uncle would have a kiniption fit if he knew his lamp was not working. He will be back in April. Please e-mail me at jtleo1@aol.com with any info you can get. Mucho Appreations. James. :(

This is the only small one I know of........

**broken link removed**

Good Luck

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back