Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help, how to connect Fotek twin timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiktaalik

Hi all,

I'm working on a project, a sprinkler system. The idea is to turn on a solenoid for a few minutes and then off a few minutes in cycle.

.My old timer has only AC male pluck for power to goes in and a female plug to connect to the load (solenoid valve) which is simple enough for me. but the timing is somewhat unreliable. So I bought this Fotek TDVY-M6(see pictures)

The problem is that now I don't know how to connect power supplies and the output to the terminals since now they are 8 of them.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
mick

Attachments

• FOTEK1.jpg
    FOTEK1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 373
  • FOTEK2.jpg
    FOTEK2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 198
The contacts on the right are controlled by the timer. So I would think you connect pins 6 and 8 in series with the solenoid value and its power.

The timer power goes to pins 2 and 7, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back