help for RF transmitter interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need on intefacing the RF modules to the serial port of the computer. i am attching the link of the production of my receivers. i would be happy if any can make the circuit(**broken link removed**. i am struck up as the control pins are left alone in serial port. i am using a uart communication.

And for a receiver given in that module there are 2 output pins PIN 2: Digital output.... PIN 3: Linear output.. what are the two for???
and there are two VCC pins why are they for???

Attachments

• tx-rx.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 128
Those look like Qkits transmitter and receiver, do you have the datasheet? If you are transmitting digital data, use the digital output; if you are transmitting audo or linear data, use the linear output. I don't recall that there are two VCC pins but you should be able to connect them together.

yes i am using a digital input only. The datasheet is in the link what i provided. (**broken link removed**) This is it. And also one more doubt. what is digital output and linear output in a transmitter. Those should be digital and linear input i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…