Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenniegonzales

please help me..i wil be having my thesis for my final year and i still dont have any idea on what project will i design...i am an electronics and communication engineering student..any project as long as it is related to electronics and communication or digital communication...
can u suggest a website that could help me?
thanks in advance...
your reply counts a lot to me...

That you could have completed this much education and be cluless for a project amazes me. You should ask the people closer to you, they will give you better and more relevant advice. Why can't you ask your instructor for help?

if you want communication, go for the simplest one parallel port
**broken link removed**

then you go for serial port,usb,ethernet, RF,wiFi and so on

What protocols do you know?

Profibus, Modbus, interbus, etc?

You could probably do some cool stuff with plc's - Actually, that would be quite fun.

BibinJohn has a good point with parallel port - very easy to interface with I/O, plc's and such, although you would get much more out of using their protocols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back