Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for bluetooth project

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemal

hi, I need help in choosing my bluetooth project idea. This is my first project assignment. Can anyone help me giving idea about any bluetooth project which would be easier to implement for me. Please i badly need help from someone.

bluetooth pc to bluetooth phone

My bluetooth project could be data transfer from bluetooth pc to bluetooth mobile or bluetooth mobile to bluetooth mobile. Now what i want to know is that how i will proceed to my project. please help me giving some idea with helpfull information.

One thing that many Pocket PC and other Windows computers have is a Bluetooth interface. Bluetooth is an industrial specification for wireless personal area networks (PANs). Bluetooth provides a way to connect and exchange information between devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, printers, digital cameras, and video game consoles over a secure, globally unlicensed short-range radio frequency. The Bluetooth specifications are developed and licensed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.

OK, but I don’t see anything in this “official description” of Bluetooth that suggests that Bluetooth is good method to use for this simple – or for other even more complex – applications. And, by itself, that objection is correct. However, if we combine a simple microcontroller board that has a serial communications port, with a serial Bluetooth adapter, we now have a mechanism for sending and receiving wireless data between our Pocket PC or other computer and the microcontroller board. We can use the microcontroller to provide the interface to our sensors (anything from a simple switch to much more complex “stuff”) and also to provide a way for us to send commands and control signals from the computer to the microcontroller!

I think it's a subject you have to search about it... it will give you very good ideas

bluetooth ecg

plz any one help me
my project is to send ecg signal via bluetooth
but the signal will reach the pc or mobile (digital)
what is the code on pc to convert it to analogue
dac digital to analogue converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back