Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for a magic prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebambi24

Hi guys I am working on a project (I do magic and make my own props) so I am after some sort of senser that I can mount in so a clip board or simmer where when some one draws or writes on the paper it will pick up what's on the paper and transfer it to a app I know how to do every thing els it's just the senser I am having issues with I no there is some thing out there but just can't find it any ideas or help please

You can buy "electronics clipboards" which use normal paper and a special pen.
They digitise anything drawn / written on them.

I have one, about 1cm thick and just a few buttons on an edge.
Possible add a WiFi SD card in place of a standard one & they could send everything to another machine or app as it's written or drawn?

An example - this one even has a bluetooth optio:
https://www.enablingtechnology.com/digimemo-electronic-note-taker-178-p.asp

Add a trim to hide the buttons & it should be something like what you need.

That's the sort of thing I am after but where any pen can be used I have seen the part I am
After weeks ago I just can't remember what I googled or where i saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back