Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help components ISIS Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcmel

hi sir/ma'am how to configure the alternator and transformer 2P3S?
i get the right output 5v and 12v using voltage regulator but i cannot get the right dc input voltage on the voltage regulator's it's too big 39-50v. tnx

Last edited:
Well, I waited for someone to help you. But...., what is ISIS? To me, the Egyptian godess of motherhood.

When first using acronyms in a post, these should be spelled out in full (ISIS, 2P3S).

Standard 78XX regulators (if that is what you are modelling) have a max. input of 35V, is that your problem? E

ISIS is a schematic and entry program, and is part of the Labcentre Proteus suite. Great software, which I use often.

I am not at work at the moment so I can not check to see what the "2p3s" transformer is! I would imagine there is a way to alter the ratio of the transformer models, if not scale your input to suite. Just make sure you purchase the correct ratio when you come to build it for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back