Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help buy ziplock aliexpress for protect my electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudff7

could you indicate on **broken link removed** good quality ziplock bag to store my electronic devices and DVD discs and protect them from moisture? I have silica gel but I don't know which ziplock to buy but the bag size is on average 22x32cm

I just use cheap food storage bags from a local supermarket or economy store, if I need sealable bags to store something.
Note that the ones you link to are not antistatic, they are just basic polythene bags.

We do buy static dissipative bags for sensitive items, but they come from industrial suppliers and cost rather more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back