Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help building splitting psu for audio hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

drath

Hello,

I'm really basic with electronic, and i need a little help to build up a splitting psu for audio SSL. I need a +25/-25, +17/-17, +5/-5 and 0 volt (as ground). I know how to build a basic splitting psu like +25/-25 and 0. but i don't know how can i make these 3 ways i need. By the way i've 6 SSL, is it possible to have 6 "channels", one for each SSL or i need to build up 6 psu ?

Can someone help me to build it or give me a way to do it...
Ho and i'm in france so i have a 220 volts input.

Thanks a lot

Drath

Last edited:
Depending on the current requirements you would normally regulate the lower rails from the higher one. Using one PSU for all amps, or a number of PSU's, is really down to design choice and cost.

okay, i think i will try first with one psu like this
PSU ----> 25V ---> regulator ---> 17V ----> regulator -----> 5V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back