Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello! You look like a frienly lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishplate

Hi, My name is Ralph and I am a returnee to hobby electronics. Although I have never really hung up the soldering iron, I have not really studied the subject in any depth. I am trying to build my knowledge and I am interested in trying to understand programming of devices like the Arduino.

I have several other interests and electronics seems to go hand in hand with most of them. I have started a workshop blog that has some electronic content but its main theme is what goes on in my workshop on an almost day-to-day basis.

I hope you will not mind me asking some basic questions when I get stuck trying to get my head around one problem or another. My basic skills are reasonable, soldering, understanding and identifying components etc. and I have a fairly good understanding of the Maths. It is the real basic 'electronic' design skills I am lacking and hoping to acquire in time. I am not looking to do anything too earth shattering just some stuff to help with my other interests.

Ralph,
London England

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Ralph,

Welcome to the forum, although this post should have been in Member's Lounge/Introduce Yourself i think.

We talk about all kinds of stuff here, including theory and application. And yes you'll find a whole section on microcontrollers. So have fun and good luck with your learning and your projects :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back