Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello i really need some help with my A level project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyeovil

Hello, please can some1 help me with my A level course work. im tring to design a light to sound display picking up the out put signal from a CD player. ive decided that i am going to have 3 active bandpass filters picking up diffent frequencies and lighting specific lights but i am stuck on how to do it. can anyone help?

You are going right.. three band pass filters.. amplifier and then the light driving circuits.. wat else.. Do yu need the circuits???

- Ali Sajjad

If u have any that would be great. i cant seem to find any thing to base my project on on the internet. i've also looked though the electronics magazines at college. Anything would help

Here is a bandpass filter, 1kHz center frequency, 10% bandwidth. To change the frequency, same % bandwidth, just change the resistors in the same ratio as the frequency. (The bottom of the 802 resistor got clipped, it goes to ground)

Attachments

• BPFILTER.jpg
    BPFILTER.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 516
i cant seem to find any thing to base my project on on the internet. i've also looked though the electronics magazines at college. Anything would help

have you searched for a color organ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back