Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello I,m new

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyotesden

I wasn't sure were to put this :? I just want to say I'm new here. I have been intrested in electronics since I was young, and I can't believe there's this cool forum. My name is Coyote, for real!!, I'm 29 years old.
I'll definitly have questions, and comments about electronics and electronic components, I especialy like old stereo vacume tube stuff.
I hope I get too know some of you, and make some friends!! :) :)

New, me too!

Hallo, I’m also new here. Built some tube stuff in the early 70;s ,but not lately. Built transmitters and stereo-receiver when stereo broadcast was kind of new. Hope you too can dig up some info here! :D

Hi! pretty bored here in my classroomand so please talk to ME

New Guy

Since This is the "New Guy" Thread:

Hi my name is Tim and I'm New...

Great job and thanks for the wonderful website. I get an education every time I stop by.

-Tim

tube amps

:D hi coyotesden,

here's somemore sites you can visit re tube amps:

**broken link removed**
http://www.kbapps.com
http://www.laney.co.uk
http://www.tubedata.org

hello & welcome to all new guys. as a word of advice, whenever you make a post pls. try to specific as much as possible so whoever will give his/her reply will give you the exact answer you are trying to have. :wink:

:D

Also a newbie.... or n00b

Hello to you all! 27 year young Swedish interaction designer here to pester your life with stoopid questions..This forum seems to be an answer to all my prayers, too bad I found it in the end of my thesis writing!

I will apologize in before of any misspelling or wrong use of words, I've just recently started looking at electronics and are having trouble reading a datasheet, so to speak.

I can help you with any zoology-, usability- or interaction design questions you might have.. but I think they will be quite sparse..
:p

Hello Ize Don't forget to read the rules,... you know, don't swear and stuff..I myself
am a n00b, I almost made that mistake once. I quess you only get one chance on this forum...Lucky for me I didn't say something retarted.. :D

Edit: :lol: :lol: People are still using my n00b thread?! :D

Of course.. Perfect way af saying Hi there..

No swearing.. ok.. I'll try to remember that.. although it will be a hard one since these electronic gadgets really ticks me off sometimes.. :?

post..

Well I've been ticked off all night,...I've been tyring too fix an old AM transiever,... AKA..CB radio for a friend, not looking good,... :roll:
I even had to fix my ancient stupid transitor tester, before I could even tackle the stupid ancient CB radio...Crap... Crap...Crap!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:..........BLAH! ;p

But hope you have fun here Ize :D

Attachments

• 2060.jpg
    2060.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back