Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hello, I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry, after a while here some of us old grouch types will have you running away in tears, screaming!

:D:eek::eek::D

Welcome to ETO.

JimB

Welcome aboard.

Ron

hello guys,
I am new here and nice to meet you all !;)

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

If you like you can mention some of your interests here so we know what you like to read and talk about. It's mostly electronics but there's many aspects to that and also some other topics too.

welcome to forum.....hope you enjoy...good day ahead...

Best Regard

[MODNOTE]spam link[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
As a grumpy old man who is definitely not of the "TwitterBookFace" mentality, it always strikes me as odd when someone joins the forum an posts something on the lines of "hello I am new here" or whatever.

However yesterday I noticed a posting by "Lysco Chimney" which is to say the least a very unusual name in English, so I googled "Lysco Chimney" and found a whole list of postings on various boards with nothing more significant than "hello I am new here" or whatever.

So, Lysco is nothing but a shallow spammer, as I suspect are many of the other "hello I am new here" posters.

Funny old world isn't it?

JimB

Last edited:
I've seen and reported this one before on another forum. No thanks; I am not in need of chimney cleaning. Cheree chim cheroo, Lizza. Happy, Chloe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back