Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello and Seeking Members Interested in Global Energy Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramesh

Hi all,

Great to know there is such an active forum in India to articulate its energy future and sustainable living initiatives. Incidentally, I returned back to India earlier this year following a long innings at CERA. My interest area is on World Energy Assessment and how the results hold pertinence for India. Please connect with me directly if any one in the group's membership shares the same interest.

For those who are interested, The Global Energy Assessment ( Global Energy Assessment at IIASA ) will present a First Order Draft around March 1, 2009 .Prof. Thomas Johannson, Senior Advisor, Energy and Climate Change, UNDP & Co-recipient, Nobel Peace Prize to the IPCC, 2007, will be India speaking at the Green Energy Summit: Green Energy Summit :: Plug Into a Clean Future :: Conference on Green Power, Green IT, Green Architecture, Green Fuels -- Saltmarch Media Summits based on that work. Should any of you be attending the summit, please connect with me, so we can hook up early on.

Regards,
Ramesh Mani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back