Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello all, need help with circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasersc

Hello all, need help with circuit design (now with circuit drawing)

I am very new and only have limited knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The circuit attached below is what I think I need. The circuit will control flow to two transformers that are attached to two neon lights. When the switch is pressed it should move power to load A and back to load B when released. Eventually I would like to replace the switch with a timer, which would allow each lamp to stay on about 3-5 min before switching. My question is, is this a good circuit design. It is my first attempt at a drawing so it is nothing more than a rough sketch. Thanks for any input.

Richard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back