Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hectic up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello all you wonderful people.

This is addressed to members here that give of loads of their time for providing excellence to an already brilliant site on the crazy WWW.

Me (I) am really battling to come to terms with what is happening to this beautiful country.

I am in the midst of it all. It is so hard to comprehend.....

I am like a YO YO.....One day up, the other day down.

Rest assured though, I love every one of you people to bits.

And yes....it includes you Ratch. I have respect for you of note....way too involved and Pedantic for me but solid, reliable info every step of the way.....I like that.

Best regards,
tv tech

Last edited:
Keep your chin up..... It is a beautiful country... I spent 9 great years in the Transvaal... In that time I managed to visit most of that great land... I loved it....

Sometimes I wish I was back there....... I really hope it settles...

Stay safe tvtech. I've heard some of what's going on there in the news, and I can only hope and pray for your health and safety. Good luck to you, and I hope I'll continue to hear from you.

Kind regards

Keep your chin up..... It is a beautiful country... I spent 9 great years in the Transvaal... In that time I managed to visit most of that great land... I loved it....

Sometimes I wish I was back there....... I really hope it settles...

Thanks Ian

I am in the bad part of SA....like the E C rural and all. Cape Town is like heaven compared to this ;);)

Cheers,
tv tech

Stay safe tvtech. I've heard some of what's going on there in the news, and I can only hope and pray for your health and safety. Good luck to you, and I hope I'll continue to hear from you.

Kind regards

Thank You DerStrom

Like the rest of ETO regulars, you are all good people/persons. Individuals.

Thank you
tv tech

Just hang tight and lets hope the turmoil and unrest passes. Try to get in here as you can and think of it as stress relief or an escape. Just stay safe and let's hope again, the turmoil in your life passes.

Ron

Just hang tight and lets hope the turmoil and unrest passes. Try to get in here as you can and think of it as stress relief or an escape. Just stay safe and let's hope again, the turmoil in your life passes.

Ron

Thanks Ron.

Me, I have loads of issues with people that waste...blow up spares and so on. Without thinking. Not their money to waste.

Or spend /waste/use money that was not theirs in the first place. Like our present Government.......

Maybe I am gifted??. If something does not work first time round.....try something different. If a person repeatedly does the same thing over and over again....surely you will end up with the same results every time... sigh.

Enough said.

Thank You
tv tech

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back