Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Headphone/TV compatibility question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygg1

Hello, I want to listen to my TV through headphones, but it doesn't have a headphone jack. Is it possible to buy some sort of an adapter so I can connect my headphones to my TV?

Help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Well if your speakers are open (Or have a detatchable face plate) you could splice the lines and run them to a headphone jack.

If done properly you can put a hole in the front of the TV and you can connect it whenever you want.

Sorry I don't have any other ideas.

But be careful with this TV! I've repaired once a Hitachi TV with isolated video input. I think before, if video in existiert, the chassis must isolated from mains.

Be sure, Your model haven't live mains on chassis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back